Thursday 12 July 2012

It's an instagram life #19

Chanel Chance is my favourite perfume ever. I've been wearing it for years.. This summer I bought the deodorant too as it's lighter.
My latest buys from Essie. I have been wearing the pale Pink Diamond nonstop now, Funny face will be next.

Close up of my hair at the wedding and my H&M earrings. They make a little noise in the wind and it's quite poetic :)
Gotta love Lovehearts.. Wearing Essie Pink diamond.
St. Paul's cathedral is so impressive. View from One change shopping centre when I went for the Azendi event.
Have a stylish day.

2 comments:

  1. The hairdo is super cute! Chance Chanel is one of my favorites - I've been meaning to pick up a bottle!

    xxx emma

    Fashionalization.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chance Chanel:) I need to pick up another bottle soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.