Tuesday 9 April 2013

Insta Outfits




This past week been kind of crazy. Busy.. I haven't had much proper time to take pictures for outfit posts, so I at least instagrammed few things I was wearing. Hopefully normal service will resume soon.
Pic. 1:  YSL bag (similar here) and bracelet (old),  Carvela at Kurt Geiger shoes (sold out), Goldsign jeans (old), ASOS top (old)
Pic. 2: Kurt Geiger shoes, skirt local market, YSL bag (as above), H&M top, YSL arty ring, Michael Kors watch
Pic. 3: Goldsign jeans (old), Carvela at Kurt Geiger shoes (sold out), YSL bag (as above), Zara top (old), H&M coat and hat (both old)
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Follow Miss Pink on Bloglovin
 


2 comments:

  1. wow beautiful my dear!!!
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling)
    nice blog)loves it)

    would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.