Monday 9 September 2013

Phase Eight wishlist

Phase Eight wishlist

Autumn is upon us and that means new season's clothes. I'm already starting to think about the festive season, because that means parties which means pretty dresses. I'm really loving florals and prints at the moment (they never go out of style) and Phase Eight's autumn collection is fitting the bill perfectly. There's so many dresses on my wishlist! They have something for everyone. And not just for special occasion.
I know where I'll be spending my next paycheck..
You can shop them all here.

Have a stylish day.

Follow Miss Pink on Bloglovin'

(this is a featured post. Compensation has been provided but all opinions are my own)
 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these dresses! Floral prints are my weakness, so I may have to check these out :)

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the third dress on the top row--faun with tea roses. They're all gorgeous, but that one is the only one I reckon I could get away with!

    Angela xx
    Little Apple Tree

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.