Monday 18 November 2013

InstaMonday


1. Life is too short! I live by that slogan..
2. Did you enjoy my mini series on embellished jumpers? You can see all the looks here again
1, 2, 3, 4. Which one was your favourite?
3. Oh I do love pretty lingerie. Chantelle never lets me down and the SS14 collection is their best yet. I mean how amazing is this set.
4. Miss Pink enjoying a pink macaroon at Laudree
5. Current favourite nail polish on heavy rotation - Estee Lauder Purple passion
 
Have a stylish day.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. I love that quote as I am a big fan of shoes. Also, that nail-polish color is gorgeous.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty nails.Will you like to follow each other on GFC and Twitter? xoxo
    New Post Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lingerie is so beautiful!! I fell in love :)

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the quote I use this to justify every pair of shoes I can't really afford ha!!! Love the colour of your nails too
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice my dear!!!
    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Estee Lauder polish, great colour for winter x

    Olivia @ Awake Looks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.