Wednesday 1 January 2014

Start as you mean to go on

 
It's a new day of a new year and as they say, we should start as we meant to go on. I'm putting my best foot forward, introducing my new Jimmy Choos  (bought for half price!) as a Christmas present from myself to me, that I intend to wear today to start 2014 well. I have so many plans for this year and I'm planning to make them reality in fabulous footwear.
The bottom picture was my most liked on Instagram, liked even by Jimmy Choo themselves (honoured) - so here's to Social media, breaking records, making yourself better, meeting new people, dreams becoming reality, spontaneous buys, gorgeous shoes and handbags, being glamorous and many more things.
May 2014 be the best year ever.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Adela

7 comments:

  1. Jimmy Choos for half price! Nice job girl! Adorable blog. :)
    Little J Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you lucky girl, not only half price, but incredibly adorable shoes!

    creamystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumps! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Jimmy Choos
    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. half off.. nice!! they are beautiful!! xxo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are stunning !

    wanna follow each other on GFC/FB and Twitter ?


    Kisses
    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.