Monday 2 June 2014

Life lately

Favourite Summer scent, new sunglasses selfie (and wearing my hair down for the first time in ages), wearing stripes and bows (never enough of either), loving peony season, manicure Monday (really should start wearing different nail polish..), switching to more neutral make-up now that I've got a bit of a tan, my niece's first selfie, few of faves right now, hottest day of the year outfit.

How was your weekend? I had an amazing one. I had two BBQs with friends and family and although the weather forecast wasn't amazing everything was just perfect. We had so much laugh and I'm gonna miss everyone but I'm also excited for my new beginning in London. I always love a change, although packing today was stresfull..
 
Have a stylish Monday.
 
Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.