Friday 25 November 2016

These boots were made for walking


Jumper H&M, skirt Zara, boots Stuart Weitzman, bag Chanel, sunglasses Miu Miu, ring YSL

 I love visiting museums and galleries and V&A (where these photos were taken) is one of my favourites. As much as I love dressing up, as I'm getting older, comfort is more and more important, meaning heels often have to give way, especially when I'm museum hopping. To fully enjoy everything London has to offer and the extensive exhibitions followed by walks in the area, flats are often my footwear of choice. I love these boots so much that once it gets colder, they are rarely off my feet (expect to see them a lot!). And they look good both with dresses and skirts or over skinny jeans. They are definitely one of my favourite items for winter. I love the colour so much I'm actually considering buying the heeled version too. Is that crazy?
What is your favourite item to wear in winter?







Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.