Friday 18 November 2016

Juxtaposition

jeans Current Elliott, shoes Gianvito Rossi, jumper Zara, gilet  Zara, bag Valentino, sunglasses Miu Miu

I  love mixing supposedly opposing items together. Like dressing down a pretty dress with a denim or leather jacket or adding dressier shoes to a casual outfit. Heels and jeans are just so good. Case in point  my ripped jeans and these booties (which were a major sale score in the summer sales). Another thing I seem to like (and am good at) buying things out of season. You get the best bargains if you're buying winter coats and boots in summer sales and  your bikinis and summer dresses in winter sales. Something to bear in mind with all the sales coming soon.

On another note I can't believe the Winter Wonderland is opening tomorrow. I guess Christmas really is just round the corner. London is looking super festive already and they've started playing Christmas songs and I am actually very excited. I love this time of the year!
BTW I've got loads of Chrismassy London pictures coming up on Instagram (few are there already). If you're into that kind of stuff you can follow me @adelamisspink.
Feel free to let me you IG links in comments below I always love discovering new accounts.







Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.