Friday 17 February 2017

Knitted dress

Dress: Paule Ka, jacket Diesel, scarf (present), bag and brooch Chanel, boots ASOS (old)


This time of the year, I really struggle with what to wear. By now the winter has been too long and the novelty of wearing boots and winter coats has worn of and I'm fed up with wearing jumpers all the time. The knitted dress is the perfect solution. Not to be mistaken with a jumper dress, it is much thinner knit and it's the perfect transitional piece.
You can wear it now with boots and layers (obviously my denim jacket wasn't enough and I wore another coat over it) but comes Spring you can just ditch the jacket and wear it on its own. And you can dress it up or down. This one is a nice fit and flare style and can be worn for so many occasions! First time I wore it I got tons of compliments, so you will probably be seeing it a lot.
It comes in white version as well and I'm very tempted to get it, but there are also some lovely options on high street and another designer I love for knitted dresses are Missoni or M Missoni.
What are your tips for transitional dressing?


Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.