Tuesday 14 February 2017

Places: Laduree




Welcome to another post from my monthly series where I recommend a place I love. I should have probably started the series with Laduree, because it truly is one of my favourite. I've been there countless of times, with friends and on my own. I visited all three in London (Covent Garden, Harrods, Burlington Arcade Piccadilly) and one in Paris so far. I will very likely visit another one when I go to Paris in March. And they have it in NYC and recently opened in LA and other locations too and one day I'm hoping to visit them all. There's just something about them I love.
It feels decadent but affordable, the coffee is good and they also have a great selection of teas. And don't get me started on the desserts! They are famous for their macarons (salted caramel and pistachio are my favourite) and if you haven't you definitely must try them, but the other desserts are to die for too. I definitely recommend Ispahan (the pink one below with fresh raspberries) but anything you order, you will love it.
They are also great for Afternoon tea and their Club sandwich is delicious.
Have you been to Laduree? Which one is your favourite? And what dessert do you love? I'd love to hear.
(For details on what I'm wearing visit this post.)
 Have a stylish day.


Adela






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.