Friday 24 February 2017

The one in Chiswick House

jeans Paige, jacket, shoes Gianvitto Rossi, bag Valentino, top , ring YSL, bracelet Lola Rose

You may or may not know that I love travelling but also exploring parts of England and visiting its many manor houses, museum, galleries etc. I must admit that my outfit for exploring Chiswick house wasn't the most appropriate (I swapped the heels for my Acne boots) but it was definitely a great backdrop for a photoshoot.
I visited during my week off work at the beginning of February, which happened to be the coldest week and as much as I enjoyed the scenery and gorgeous Conservatory, I must say it wasn't the best day as it really was bitterly freezing. So I am definitely planning to go back when the weather warms up.
As for the outfit, I love dressing up jeans with heels and boxy jackets or blazers. I got these shoes in the sales and they were a bargain! I wanted to have a pair of red stilettos for a while and I just love this shade of red and also the fact that they are suede. I'm really preferring suede to leather these days. And Gianvitto Rossi definitely knows a way to my heart.
Can you believe that it's nearly the end of February? I'm glad because it was so cold and miserable (weatherwise) although it's been quite a good month for me. Anyway bring on March and hopefully more warmer days and sunshine.
How was your February?
Have a stylish day.

Adela







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.