Friday 22 January 2010

memorable fashion moments



I love Sex and the City. I admit to owning the DVD boxset and watching it so many times I can't even remember. I really admire Patricia Field's styling and what she achieved with her work. I am a big fan of Carrie Bradshaw's wardrobe and like many other women can't wait for the movie sequel to come out. Now, with the official trailer hitting the screens, plus internet, you get a little preview of what's to come. And there has been a lot of talk about Sarah Jessica Parker collaborating with Halston Heritage, the revamped label thanks to Tamara Mellon of Jimmy Choo. Carrie wears a lot of Halston in the trailer and promo pictures and I'm expecting a copies of the dresses to hit the high street very soon. I predict a lot of unforgettable fashion moments actually and I am very excited. Bring on the May 28!
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.