Saturday 23 January 2010

iconic dresses

So the other day I told you about the Selfridges' concept store - the 90's are officialy vintage and it got me thinking about that era. In the 90's I got from age 9 to 18 and those were the years that my style was starting to shape up. My fashion hero, as I'm sure you know by now, was and still remains Tom Ford and if I have to think about an iconinc dress from that era, it would definitely be by him. But aside from the obvious gothic collection I picked a dress that was photographed a lot and I'm sure many people remember. I believe it's quite timeless and I would happilly wear it now if I owned it. So yes the 90's are vintage now and I shall be searching for some great finds from those times. I also wonder what iconic dresses will the new decade bring. I'm looking forward to sharing my views on them with you.
Have a stylish day.

Tom Ford for Gucci

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.