Wednesday 31 March 2010

Christian Louboutin

"Shoes are better than a facelift," says Christian Louboutin's customer. And she's quite right. Cause there is (painless) happy feeling, when you purchase a new 100th pair of shoes, that you definitely need, step into the ridiculously high-heeled wonder and feel absolutely fabulous, that no plastic surgery will give you.
I read an article today in my free weekly dose of fashion in Stylist magazine, where they interviewed the master himself (you can read it at stylist.co.uk). I am a well known shoe addict and would love to owe at least one pair by the great designer. Well, one day... Everyone wants some of his famous red-soled beauties. Shoes are a great way to liven up your old LBD or transform any old outfit. Heels make your legs look great and walk sexy. What more to ask for? What can I say. You can never have too many pairs and I bet Christian and his customers would agree.
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.