Wednesday 16 June 2010

My week at Ascot - day 2

Another day at Ascot behind me. Everyone from the team is getting to know each other better and we're having more and more fun. I've met some incredible, very talented people, including two international creative directors for Tony & Guy and been lucky to have my hair cut by one of them. I've been taking loads of pictures and they are all coming up on Sunday, when I get back home, as my iPhone app won't upload them.. Tomorrow is a "Ladies day" and we're all heading for few cocktails after work, which should be fun and I am really looking forward to it. So far we've been working quite hard, but it's got its perks like free champagne with lunch every day. Let's see what tomorrow brings..
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.