Friday 26 November 2010

Product I can't live without


I guess we all have favourite creams, lotions and potions, product we swear by and can not live without. One of those for me is Nail and hand cream by Clarins. I'm obsessed with washing my hands and do it like millions time a day. Therefore they get very dry. Plus winter, air conditioning, ageing and so on definitely don't help. That's why I rely on this cream. It's £17 but worth every penny. You should invest in your hands as people notice them and if you're wearing a nice statement ring they need to be in a good condition. Thanks to this miracle worker not only are my hands nice and soft, over the time I've been using it, my nails have become stronger as well! Result!
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.