Thursday 13 January 2011

Dress up your iPad


Ok I admit it, I'm a shopaholic and online shopping is what I do best. I haven't been well since yesterday and today I'm spending the whole day in bed feeling weak. Therefor the options of what I can do are limited( I hate being bored). So I did a bit of research of what's new on all my favourite shopping sites. The top two that I check most often are net-a-porter.com and outnet.com, which you may have noticed if you read my blog regularly. This is what caught my eye today.
As Thursday is the stylish homes day, and I believe this sort of falls into that category, I simply had to share this with you. A very stylish iPad case by Vivienne Westwood Anglomania is something I believe we all need. Not only it will protect your iPad from any scratches, it will dress it up rather nicely, making every little thing of your life glamorous. And that's what's it all about. No? Especially in these grey months, waiting for spring I like to surround myself with pretty things. This is also practical therefor ticks all the right boxes. I simply must have it.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.