Friday 28 January 2011

Made-over


Yesterday I had the pleasure of a make-over by lovely Becky from Laura Mercier at Space NK. I love that place because they stock great products, their stuff is friendly and knowledgable. Becky certainly knew her stuff and I was very happy with what she's done. I have to admit I'm not too adventurous when it comes to make-up, therefor I couldn't see what she'd recommend. Laura Mercier is a brand I really admire and couldn't help and bought two products in the end of my hour consultation. Both the foundation primer and secret camouflage are cult beauty products and sworn by by top make-up artists. If you're looking to try something different and don't know where to start or just fancy a change make sure you pop into your nearest Space NK or Laura Mercier counter in department store like Selfridges for your free consultation. They'll give you a colour chart in the end for future reference and I can guarantee you'll enjoy learning new tips and tricks. You're not obliged to buy anything but with such great products it's hard to resist.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.