Thursday 24 February 2011

Milan Fashion Week - Gucci AW 11

I haven't even properly reviewed London Fashion Week yet  (I'm going to come back to it), but Milan Fashion Week started yesterday and two collections already caught my attention. And what collections they were! Gucci's 90th anniversary show yesterday was one of the best so far of them all. And today's D&G seems like one of my favourites as well from what I saw on twitter. Can't wait to check out the proper pictures. More about that tomorrow, today I'm going to praise Frida Giannini.
I wrote not so long about how she slowly won my heart and this season I only fell in love with her further more. The collection is sexy, sophisticated, luxurious.. those are just few superlatives that can describe it. You can expect python print (amazing!), fur, feathers... This collection truly has something for everyone. I love the use of colour and can't wait to be very colourful in the upcoming seasons. SS 11 biggest trend continues and I'm ready to embrace it fully. No wonder than that my favourite collections so far apart from Gucci are Sass and Bide (read my review here) and forementioned D&G.
Have a stylish day.







2 comments:

  1. LOVE all these looks. I want everything from the Gucci collection. You blog is amazing and original as well.

    xo,
    thecitizenscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like it :)
    I think this is the best collection of Giannini for Gucci. Want it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.