Wednesday 23 February 2011

Louis Vuitton shop windows

On my recent trip to Mayfair (exclusive and expensive shopping destination in London), I went past Louis Vuitton shop windows and I thought I had to share them with those who don't live in London. They are great. Full of motion and eye-catching merchandise. There are two wheels one displaying shoes and the other one handbags. Looking at it you suddenly feel like a child at fun fair and these memories make you smile. And of course you realize you're an adult and you want to shop! Buy the whole Louis Vuitton collection, because everything is very desirable. Who wouldn't want a piece of something with the famous LV monogram.
Have a stylish day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.