Monday 28 February 2011

Nancy Van Ostren

This is the dress that made the biggest impression on me at London Fashion Week (off catwalks). LFW is not just about all the established designers parading their designs on the runway. There is so much more going on and it's all very exciting. The exhibitions at Somerset House is where new talent gets discovered. For me the best this year is Nancy Van Ostren. Her collection was very me so it's no wonder we got on really well. She said I looked out like jumped out of her AW 11 lookbook. Colourwise yes - it's mostly black, white and pink - my favorite colours. I loved her designs and am going to bring you more pictures soon (btw the colour of this photo doesn't seem very accurate). Hopefully I'll get an interview with her as well so be patient. It's worth the wait.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.