Wednesday 6 April 2011

Christophe Decarnin leaves Balmain

It's a sad day for me and fashion lovers all over the world. The news have been announced that Christophe Decarnin decided to leave Balmain. I have to admit he was the designer who put the famous French label under my radar. He made military style look chic, brought big shoulders back and cut the best pants. Plus there's much more. Season  after season I was looking forward to watching his collections and loved every outfit. At the moment noone knows what the future holds for him, but let's hope he's gonna go onto something great and will keep brining us beautiful covetable clothes.
Here I want to remind ourselves few of his creations that were photographed and copied endlesly. He inspired and I hope he will continue to do so, whatever he does next. I wish him the best of luck.
Have a stylish day.
AW 11

AW 11

SS 11

AW 10

AW 10


SS 10


SS 10

AW 09

AW 09

SS 09

SS 09

SS 09

the man himself
(Christophe Decarnin)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.