Wednesday 7 September 2011

Alexa's month

So it seems October will be Alexa Chung's month. You could say it's been Alexa's year as her career has been going from strengh to strengh and what better way to prove your cool status than two covers in one month. Yes not only you can find her on the cover of UK Bazaar's, she is also on their Austrailian edition. I prefer the UK one, but have to say she looks great on both. Can't wait to see the British issue photoshoot featuring the model as I like what I have seen so far. It's sixties inspired and it seems to be a good look for her. I was never a really big fan of her, but have to admit she is very photogenic and is doing great and I wish her best of luck.
Have a stylish day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.