Tuesday 18 October 2011

Designer v High street

I said this many times before, and I'm going to say it again. British High street is one of the best. I am all about mixing designer and high street for creating unique looks and there's no better place than UK. It is a well known fact, that high street stores get inspired by designers and you can see their versions of whatever was seen at the catwalks for fraction of the price. Some such items are good, some not so much.
Look at these shoes for example. Many fashion editors and fashionistas were crazy for the Miu Miu glitter booties. I have to admit I wasn't such a fan. But I'm rather liking the Topshop version. At £80 I'd even consider buying them but I'm trying to stay away from too high heels (I'm 5'11). If you fell in love with the Miu Miu ones but couldn't afford them or missed out (they're sold out in many places), I say Topshop is a way to go. Buy them at  topshop.com.
I'm contemplating doing regular Designer v High street feature. What do you think? Would you like to see more posts like these?
Have a stylish day.

Miu Miu glitter booties

Topshop glitter shoeboots

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.