Tuesday 22 November 2011

H&M's other collaboration


Compared to the hype of H&M X Versace collaboration, there's been relatively no press coverage about another, smaller, upcoming collaboration. And this one I am actually very excited about. When I first heard about Versace I couldn't wait to see it, but in the end it wasn't really me. I loved one (pink studded) dress but wouldn't queue up for it. To be honest, when there's too much hype about something, it tends to put me off.
That's one of the reason why I'm excited about the Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou limited collection, not only much less people seem to know or talk about it, the minimalistic designs are more my style. Full of timeless classics in mostly creams and blacks with gold accents and simple cuts, those are versatile pieces, wardrobe basics every woman should own. I can't wait to hit Selfridges, the only place that will be selling those exclusively, on Thursday November 24th when the collection comes out. I'm interested to see the prices and am glad that queues are unlikely. I shall report back to you.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.