Monday 21 November 2011

Let your earrings do the talking

Yesterday I realised, I haven't bought a pair of earrings for ages. The reason being I haven't worn any for some time. But that's a shame, because earrings are a great accessory! So I decided to have a look what's on offer and get some. And to make it fair, I've picked something for every budget. The first selection is from net-a-porter.com and the other from Topshop.com. Both equally pretty, there's not excuse not to add some shine to your outfits this festive season thanks to sparkly earrings. Now the tough decision is which ones to pick. Which are your favourite?
Have a stylish day.

From left to right: Tom Binns £225, Kenneth Jay Lane £135, Erickson Beamon £280, Bijoux heart £240, Isabel Marant £200, Lulu Frost £125

From left to right: flower chandelier £15, art deco £10, ornate chandelier ££20, star and bead ££12.50, pearl ball £18.50, square drop £10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.