Wednesday 18 January 2012

Bargain hunting Part 1 - Wardrobe Mistress

I tweeted last week about a dress that I found on two different websites at very different prices. It got me thinking. It really pays to shop around, as you can save yourself a lot of money. There are times when you don't have to be loyal and this is it. Yes you may spend more time searching, but with the money you save, you can maybe buy an extra item too :). Fortunately there are some sites that help with your search for a bargain and alo sites that "just" sell bargains. So I decided to run a feature over few coming days, introducing my fave ways to save money, but still buy great stuff.
Starting with Wardrobemistress.co.uk . When I was introduced to this by lovely Tanya at Push PR press day, I was hooked straight away. What the lady behind the site does, is a wardrobe detox for her clients and the stuff that's left unwanted, is then sold at the website. She does of course much more and you can read about it on the site. But for now let's concentrate on the treasures you can discover. If you're wondering, yes most of the stuff is pre-worn or used, but some of it very barely used and all is in good condition. The best bit is the amazing reductions. I'm talking Louboutin shoes for as low as £80. Unfortunately most of them too small for me, but I keep checking regularly, because new goods are arriving all the time. The handbag and shoes selection is absolutely incredible, as well as the clothes to be honest. It's kind of a "vintage shopping" from the comfort of your home. And much cheaper, actually. So if you like a good bargain, do check Wardrobe mistress now and don't forget to come back, for more features how to shop and save money.
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.