Wednesday 21 March 2012

It's an instagram life..

Like many others I am addicted to instagram, but I realize not everyone has an Iphone/Instagram app/is following me on it or my twitter.. so I decided to share some of my pictures on my blog too. So here you go: my last few weeks in instagram pictures :)
Have a stylish day.
First sign of spring - taken in February

Today is perfect spring day

My artist friend's painting

Shoe galleries at Selfridges (aka heaven)

Enjoying healty snack

Spring is my favourite season

Shoe biscuit from Upper Street birthday party

2 comments:

  1. My goal is to get to Selfridges shoe galleries. I bet it really is like Heaven.
    Must put it on my vision board.

    Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing! I went again on Thursday, will put more pics on next week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.