Friday 13 September 2013

Jumper weather


I can't believe we're in jumper season again. My favourite J.Crew jumper makes it a bit better, but I was hoping we'd get a bit more Indian summer. Oh well I guess it's time to buy more knitwear and make the most of it.
Also London Fashion week is starting today - who's excited?!
Jumper J.Crew, pants H&M, shoes Carvela Kurt Geiger, bag Mulberry Bayswater, watch Michael Kors, New icons bangle, lip and snake ring H&M, zigzag rings ASOS, arty ring YSL. Nails Essie Mezmerized.
 
Have a stylish day.
 
Follow Miss Pink on Bloglovin'


5 comments:

  1. hello there fellow pinkaholic! hihi :)
    nice sweater! you look pretty by the way :D

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your pants! I'm obsessed with this kind of pants but they look awful on me!
    XO!
    L
    http://blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!!:)

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable sweater! I'm wearing a similar one today from Gap - spots are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute jumper, in love with it. Lovely look

    Ellie xo
    style & beauty | blog design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.