Friday 4 November 2016

Autumn layers

Dress Self portrait, jumper (underneath) Zara, boots Stuart Weitzman, bag Chanel, sunglasses Miu Miu, ring YSL

Well hello there November! I can't believe the British summer time is over and Fall is officially here and it actually now really feels like it too. Although there has been a lot of sunshine (which I'm loving), it's getting colder and foggy. Layers are definitely a must! I wasn't ready to store this Self portrait dress away for next year, so put my Zara jumper underneath (which I own in several colours) and voile - November ready. On another note I am enjoying wearing OTK boots again. I can't get enough. Prepare to see them a lot over the coming months.
And how beautiful is the nature looking with all the changing colours? I am stunned by the extensive colour palette. Definitely will try to spend a lot of time outside in the coming weeks.
Have you got any exciting plans for November?






Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.