Friday 11 November 2016

Coffee break


Bag Chanel, skirt Zara, shirt H&M, boots Nicholas Kirkwood, jacket Muubaa, sunglasses Miu Miu

It is no secret that I love coffee. I can't leave the house without having one and what's a meeting up with friends without some insta-worthy cappuccinos? I am a sucker for pretty crockery and always look for cute coffee shops that not only serve nice brew, but in nice surroundings and in pretty mugs too. I am preparing a post for you about my favourite coffee places (stay tuned) and will hopefully start posting more often soon.
I hope in the meantime you've been enjoying my posts so far. I would love to know what you think so far, what you liked, didn't like and what would you like to see in the future.
Leave me links to your blogs too, I always love to discover new ones.








Have a stylish day.

Adela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.