Thursday 14 January 2010

party dressing by Lanvin






I hate January. It seems like the longest, greyist, the most miserable month. The party season is officially over and summer is still far far away. But it doesn't have to be like this. The good news is, it's many of my friend's birthdays coming up, so there is always reason for a party. And dressing up! By now I'm really fed up with all the extra layers and feel like introducing a bit more of a colour into my wardrobe. I admire Alber Elbaz and his SS'10 collection for Lanvin is just so beautiful. The draping is a big hit for spring summer and it's great for all of those, who have been indulging over the Christmas period. The statement necklaces are going nowhere as well and you can see why they are so popular. Easy way to update your wardrobe, they instantly lift a simple outfit without being too much. Bring on the party!
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.