Friday 15 January 2010

my handbag obsession

I am obsessed with handbags. I realized I haven't been paying them enough respect in my blog so far, so it's about time I changed it. I like bags in any shapes and sizes and again believe you can never have too many. Like any other accessory it can completely change your outfit and give it the final perfect touch. My favourites include Bayswater by Mulberry for it timelessness, anything by Balenciaga and of course you can't go wrong with Chanel. But here I'm gonna show you my pick for upcoming spring and summer, that will be great addition for any wardrobe for various reasons. Bring them on.
Have a stylish day.


By Chloe available at net-a-porter.com. Great shape, great colour, pastels are huge this season. Do I need to say more?


great clutch by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Perfect size and nice shade of brown - will go with everything! Sold out at net-a-porter.com, more expected. Get yours before it's too late.


Miu Miu. I adore their handbags. This is a good size bag for all your essentials. Again the colour is very in for the upcoming season.


Marni - simply beautiful. Love the handle and the shape. A must have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.