Saturday 18 December 2010

Exit in Vogue

Yesterday the world of fashion was shocked by the news that Carine Roitfield was to leave her position at Vogue Paris! People started speculating why, what is she going to do next and most importantly who is gonna replace her. Whoever will get the top job, has a hard job to fill her high-heeled shoes. The queen of French chic has done a great job and I wish her best of luck in her next adventure.
I wonder if that's why Tom Ford co-edited one issue. To try before she leaves and to show other people how to do it. And I wonder if the rumours are true, that they may be doing something together next. Can't wait to see!
Here I'm looking at some of her great outfits. She fits well in my style icons month.
Have a stylish day.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.