Tuesday 8 March 2011

Paris Fashion Week - John Galliano

The legend lives on. No matter what happens to John Galliano from now on, I hope people will always remember him for his beautiful creations. As I said in previously, I hope this is all just a bad phase for John and he will come back stronger than ever, with his creative mind working miracles. Just look at this collection of clothes for sophisticated sexy women we all strive to be. He understands us and designes beautiful pieces season after season. His romantic vision is second to none. His clothes are empowering. Therefore I hope for a happy ending for him. For the sake of us all. We need him. Happy International Women's Day.
Have a stylish day.
(images: Style.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.