Saturday 20 August 2011

Party feet - by Brian Atwood

The fashion world has been full of great news lately, don't you think? With all the exciting collaborations, designer items at high street prices and more and more labels doing diffusion (cheaper, more affordable) lines. Even Victoria Beckham is planning one and I really can't wait to see what she considers more affordable, I don't doubt it's going to look great.
Another one I'm rather pleased about is by certain Mr. Brian Atwood. The great New Yorker has been causing a stir with his fab footwear and his Maniac shoes have become a wardrobe staple. For those who cant afford a pair of manic BAs here's some good news. Brian just released a line called B Brian Atwood and you guessed it, its cheaper! Music for my ears! Here's a preview of few styles priced from £190-640, but there's more. I love!
And guess what. The ad campaign is as hot as the shoes. You can see few images of it on my FB fan page. Now which one to go for..
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.