Wednesday 30 November 2011

Jewelled Wednesday by Louis Vuitton


I have to admit I only got round to reading December Vogue today, when the January issue is coming out any day now. It's been a busy month. But today I had my hair done at Tony and Guy, where apart from being pampered, I spent three hours catching up on magazines. Whilst I was flicking through it, I noticed this advert by Louis Vuitton and was amazed by the beautiful necklace. I was planning to do a post about statement necklaces today, but didn't expect to find this. It's so perfect! Total stand out piece. Probably a bit pricey, but with Christmas coming up.. You never know what you may find under the Christmas tree. A girl can dream right? Also I couldn't help but notice how great is Christy Turlington looking. I really need to know her beauty secrets.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.