Saturday 5 November 2011

Sparkle with Dressrail

Earlier this week, at one of the many press days I visited, I discovered something perfect for fashionistas on a budget. Internet shop full of great products at amazing prices. Let's face it. Not everyone has thousands of pounds to spend on clothes. That's where Dressrail.com comes in. I had an opportunity to preview few of the pieces arriving these days and I fell in love with all the sparkle. As I promised earlier today, I'm bringing you (one of many to come) post full of sequins. Sequins are perfect for the party season, but can as easily be worn with jeans and add a special something to an outfit. They are very glamorous and that is definitely a good thing.
But I can assure you that if sequins are not your thing, you will still find something amazing at Dressrail. And at those prices, you won't even have to feel guilty about it.
Have a stylish day.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.