Thursday 8 March 2012

The perfect print dress - by Carven


I keep saying this and it is still the case - it's all about the prints! If there is one trend that has been on the fashion forefront for quite some time, and keeps going strong, it's prints in any shape and form.
This print dress by Carven is currently on top of my shopping list. It's so versatile that you can easily dress it up or down. You can buy it here. I have been a fan of Carven and Guillaume Henry for a while now and am happy to find out, that from this season on, they'll be stocked at My-wardrobe.com. Lately I've been shopping more and more online as I don't always have time to go to the shops, so it's good to get a wider variety of stock at different sites.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.