Monday 21 May 2012

It's an instagram life #12 - more of Mayfair

As mentioned yesterday, last Friday I went to see the amazing Hermes exhibition. It was so insightful and well curated, if you do get a chance go! It finishes this Sunday, so here's your plan for the weekend. I promise you'll love it, especially the room when you see people making Hermes handbag right in from of your eyes. You don't realise how much hard work goes into each one..
Yesterday I showed you pictures from Ralph Lauren shop windows and today I'm bringing you couple of Louis Vuitton. Horses in the windows carrying handbags? Why not. The whole of London is looking super festive for the upcoming Jubilee and Tiffany & Co looks very pretty (as always) under the bunting.
I bought new royal blue trousers that look good against all my gold. Outfit post soon..
Have a stylish day.

4 comments:

  1. Tiffany's looks gorgeous and I love that YSL bracelet! Thanks for posting more photos of Mayfair :)

    xx
    Alix
    http://simonsayssomethingstylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bracelet too, so stunning! great pictures :)

    x Jordan
    - Boho Vanity -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls :) I did a post about the bracelet recently. It's available in Rose gold and silver too.
    Adela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful images! So inspiring...Love it xx

    mirahearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.