Wednesday 3 July 2013

Perfect fit


Couple of months ago I was invited by the lovely people from Chantelle underwear to preview the AW collection, have a fitting and see the different effects the right bra have. This is the second time I have been fitted and both confirmed the same size and same thing. I used to wear a wrong size. It's very important to get fitted regularly as our body changes and also different brands have slightly different sizing.

The AW Chantelle collection is to die for. I wanted everything and realized how many bras we actually need (an excuse to go shopping ;). Balconette, T-shirt, plunge, strapless... the list goes on.
I picked this burguny set and when I received it recently I jumped with joy. It's even prettier than I remember. I love the plain front, meaning you can wear it under most tops, but the lace at the back makes it sexy and not boring. The lace is exquisite. I'm a very happy girl :)

What we wear under out clothes is just as important!

Have you been fitted recently? Are you wearing the correct size?

Have a stylish day.

Follow Miss Pink on Bloglovin'

6 comments:

  1. I love this brand!!
    They have really lovely pieces!
    Of course great color :-)

    Have a lovely day

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour pink so this blog is perfect!! Really nice pieces, so classy and sexy at same time.

    Carmen
    xxx

    http://fashionalter-ego.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!!!:)

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW underwear is so important!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Chantelle underwear so much, this set is so adorable! x E

    http://www.elizabethvictoriaclark.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute set. I recently had the same revelation and it does make a world of difference comfort-wise! x

    www.carefulfeet.me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.