Thursday 17 June 2010

My week at Ascot - day 3

Another day behind me. Today was a "Ladies day," which is more aimed at women and it meant there was an extra fashion show. This time it was by a designer Mary Katrantzou, who is known for her digital prints. The girls looked stunning and everything went really well. Every day there is also a short live show for BBC, where they interview one of the designers showing and today was milliner Stephen Jones's turn. I spoke to him very briefly and he seemed very nice.
After we stayed in the sunshine, drinking cocktails and relaxed. It was a perfect way to celebrate our hard work. Everything's been going well so far, so let's hope it's gonna stay this way. Two days to go, with plenty of action. Make sure you read me regularly and you can also follow me on Twitter.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.