Monday 15 November 2010

New favourite mascara?


I am a big fan of MAC make-up. There's a reason why most make-up artists swear by it and it gets used backstage at probably every fashion show. All the products have great texture, last well and the selection of shades is incomparable.
I was given a sample of Clinique's High Definition mascara. First of all because all Clinique's products are hypoallergenic and fragrance free, which is good for my sensitive eyes and second of all simply because my mascara was running out. I got hooked straight away. It lasts well and doesn't irritate my eyes. It makes my lashes look fuller and do I dare say it, my eyes irresistible. It costs decent £14.50 and is available on high street. They say your eyes are the windows to your soul, so why not make them your best feature. With this mascara it's an easy task!
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.