Tuesday 17 April 2012

Buy of the week - the perfect summer sandal

Many many years ago, I bought these strappy wedge sandals from River Island - they were my first online purchase ever. I loved them so much I wore them to death. They fell apart last summer and I was literally closed to tears. I was determined to find something similar and after hours of browsing the web, I finally found them! These Aldo beauties not only strongly remind me of my beloved pair, they're as good as can get. I love both versions but initially I was after colourful ones, because they're so great for summer and really they are very similar to my old pair. But I'm tempted to buy both - buy them here, because both look great and they cost very decent £70. Instore and online now. Which would you go for?
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.