Friday 1 August 2014

July outfits

July was a great month! What with the great weather we've been having here in England, how could you complain?! I've been really enjoying the heat wave and living in shorts and short skirts. I just moved to a new place this week and will spend the weekend DIYing and decorating. Can't wait to share with you some pictures.
In the meantime here's what I wore in July and let's hope for a hot August too.

Have a great weekend AND August.
Also have a stylish day.
 
Adela

2 comments:

  1. I think the second outfit is my fave! I love seeing summary posts like this :)

    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.