Friday 30 December 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
Looking back at this year there were some not so great moments, but there were definitely some really good ones. I've been wanting to travel more and by going home to Czech republic twice, Paris 3 times and Cyprus and Rome, I think I've done quite well there. I am already booking Paris for my birthday in March and hoping to visit Venice and NYC next year so let's hope that all goes well.

 The thing I am most pleased about though is getting back to blogging and I have some big plans for next year in that regard. I am planning to start posting more often soon, with more beauty and lifestyle posts coming. I would love to know what posts do you enjoy reading and want to see more of.
What has been your favourite look of this year?
What are your dreams and goals for 2017?














Have a stylish day.

Adela

1 comment:

  1. I adore the pink dress and nude boots ensemble, it's cute, vintage, and reminds me of date night in the 1980s. Happy new year dear, enjoy the celebrations. 💖

    Tajinder | www.musicgeekonline.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.