Friday 10 December 2010

Ford in Vogue


I looove Tom Ford and I love Vogue therefore I think that when the two are put together, it's a match made in heaven. When I read Tom was co-editing a special December/January issue for Vogue Paris, I knew I had to have it. Even though I can't speak a word of French, I believe it's a true collector's item and a treasure for Ford lover ( aka me). He is the reason I got more interested in fashion. I was drawn to all the pictures from his Gucci/YSL era. I was a teenager back then and my style was forming and it had huge effect on me. I still have a high street copy of his multichain cross necklace from his gothic inspired collection and I love it to this day. Despite it not being the real thing, it's a great statement piece and it's very nostalgic for me. The man is a genius and everything his hands touch, turns to gold. This Vogue issue will take a special place in my bookshelf and I will continue to follow everything he does as it's guaranteed to be brilliant. He's loved and admired by many and not only in fashion world. It's the movies, beauty and so on. Keep creating Tom Ford! The world can't get enough.
Have a stylish day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.