Thursday 7 April 2011

My favourite high-street shop - Zara

Hands down Zara is one of my favourite high-street shops. If not the number one! They are good at interpreting designer trends in their own way and their accessories are not to be missed. I visited recently and wanted to buy everything! It's good quality at very reasonable prices and whatever you're after you're likely to find it there. If your favourite trend for spring/summer is colour blocking, this is the place to go. The selection is second to none. Prefer more minimalistic wardrobe, full of white and neutrals? Yep they have it! You can stock up for warmer months and it won't break your bank. What's not to like? Here's few pictures from their look book. I want it all!
Have a stylish day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I love reading them all and appreciate every single one.